Commissioner and Meeting Information
New Hampshire Fish and Game Commission members are appointed by the Governor, in consultation with the NH Executive Council. There are 11 members, one from each county in the state, plus one representing the coastal area*. Commission members must be well informed on the subject of fish and wildlife; no more than six commissioners may be members of the same political party.
*By law (RSA 206:2-a), the coastal commissioner must reside in Portsmouth, Seabrook, Rye, Hampton, North Hampton, New Castle, Newington, Greenland, Stratham, Exeter, Newfields, Newmarket, Durham, Madbury, Dover or Rollinsford.
NH Fish and Game Commission Meetings:
Commission meetings are regularly scheduled at 1:00 p.m. on the third Tuesday of every month at Fish and Game Headquarters, 11 Hazen Drive in Concord, NH (get directions). Meetings of the NH Fish and Game Commission are open to the public, unless otherwise noted.
- December 12, 2023 – Region 1 F&G Office, 629B Main Street, Lancaster, NH – 6:00 p.m.
- December 19, 2023 – NH Fish & Game HQ, 11 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH – 6:00 p.m.
Upcoming Commission Meetings:
There will be a Legislative Committee Meeting held on December 19, 2023, at the NH Fish & Game Department, 11 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH 03301, at 10:00 a.m., in the east conference room. The public is entitled to attend.
There will be a Commission Meeting on Tuesday, December 19, 2023, at 1:00 p.m., at the NH Fish & Game Department, 11 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH 03301. The public is entitled to attend.
2023 Meeting Minutes
- Wildlife Rules Proposals
- Washburn Mill Dam Removal Request
- Atwell Brook Restoration Request
- Fish Habitat Program
- Hound Presentation
- Fish and Game Commission Authority on Rulemaking
- Survival and Cause-specific Mortality of Fishers in New Hampshire
- Status, Impact and Ecology of Eastern Coyotes in NH