Licensed Wildlife Rehabilitators

List of Licensed Rehabilitators in New Hampshire

Orphaned deer, moose and bear should be referred directly to the NH Fish and Game Department. Call (603) 271-3361. . If you have an injured turtle, please refer to the Injured Turtle webpage for further guidance.

Note that protected wildlife (e.g. some turtle species) may require specialized care and should be relayed to specified rehabilitators – see notes provided below for each rehabilitator for a description of injured wildlife accepted.