New Hampshire Commercial Saltwater Fishing
Resources and Information for NH Commercial Saltwater
- Affidavit for Limited Access Lobster and Crab Licenses - The affidavit used to maintain eligibility for the commercial or limited commercial license instead of purchasing a license if you don’t intend to fish this year or opt to fish this year under the open access part-time commercial license or the recreational license
- Lobster Reporting Program
Weak Inserts and Buoy Line Marking
- Required for trap buoy lines to help protect whales from fishing gear entanglements.Required Fixed Gear (trap/pot fisheries) modifications for Atlantic Large Whale Take Reduction Plan compliance to reduce serious injury or mortality by fishing gear entanglements to whales.
- Buoy Line Modification for Complying with the Atlantic Large Whale Take Reduction Plan
NH Coastal Harvest Reporting Program
For questions about Coastal Harvest reporting requirements or reporting forms, contact the Marine Fisheries Division at (603) 868-1095 between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM, weekdays.
Marine Fishing Laws and Rules
- New Hampshire Marine Fishing Rules (Chapter Fis 600 - Administrative Rules)
- NH Revised Statutes - Title XVIII, Fish and Game Statutes Online