New Hampshire Commercial Saltwater Fishing

Resources and Information for NH Commercial Saltwater


  • Affidavit for Limited Access Lobster and Crab Licenses - The affidavit used to maintain eligibility for the commercial or limited commercial license instead of purchasing a license if you don’t intend to fish this year or opt to fish this year under the open access part-time commercial license or the recreational license
  • Lobster Reporting Program


Weak Inserts and Buoy Line Marking


NH Coastal Harvest Reporting Program

For questions about Coastal Harvest reporting requirements or reporting forms, contact the Marine Fisheries Division at (603) 868-1095 between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM, weekdays.


Marine Fishing Laws and Rules



Commercial Fishing License and Permit Applications