NH Lobster Reporting Programs
Resources For Lobster Harvesters
For questions or concerns regarding lobster harvest or dealer reporting options, reporting forms, and requirements, please contact the Marine Fisheries Division at (603) 868-1095 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
- If you are interested in reporting lobster harvest using the Electronic Trip Reporting web-based application, contact Conor O’Donnell at (603) 868-1095 or email Conor.O’Donnell@wildlife.nh.gov
- Download the Electronic Trip Reporting Application
- Download the Annual Lobster Harvest Reporting Form Required for all new entrants, recreational harvesters, and those that harvested less than 1,000 pounds of lobster the previous year.
- Standard Atlantic Fisheries Information System (SAFIS) – Electronic Reporting System
- Electronic trip reporting (eTRIPS) option for lobster harvesters
- New/Interested users may contact Conor O’Donnell at (603) 868-1095 or email Conor.O’Donnell@wildlife.nh.gov
- View eTRIPS demonstration
- eTRIPS FAQs
- Electronic dealer reporting (eDR) option for lobster dealers. New/interested users may contact Renee Zobel at (603) 868-1095 or ACCSP@wildlife.nh.gov