Become an Operation Land Share Volunteer
Volunteers are a critical part of the success of Operation Land Share.
Volunteers work in teams and assist Operation Land Share with many tasks. A few of the more common are:
- Working directly with landowners to identify and help to resolve issues that could result in a loss of hunter access.
- Assist landowners in posting Operation Land Share access management signage.
- Cleaning up property and picking up trash.
- Recruit Landowners to participate in Operation Land Share.
- Assist landowners with work on their property.
- Serve on project teams working with the Landowner Relations Program to identify issues affecting hunter access and develop strategies to address them.
- Each person serving as a volunteer is provided training along with identification in the form of an Operation Land Share name tag, hat and vehicle window decal.
If you are interested in serving as an Operation Land Share volunteer, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you to maintain access for present and future generations of hunters.